The clinic is based in Chorleywood, Hertfordshire.
We promote a safe environment and take great care to ensure your recovery and wellbeing.
Effective treatments with many years experience.
Easy access to clinic with parking available.
The clinic it is open 6 days of the week from 8am to 9pm.
Our clinic have taken several precautions to enhance the safeguard of our patients.
We have put in place new clinic rules:
1. There is now paper towels available in the bathroom:
2 The clinic it is thoroughly cleaned twice daily
3. Every towel used it is put to wash
4. We are using disposable face holes and wiping the face hole after each patient
5. As per the General Osteopathic Council advise we are requesting that patients that have recently travelled to China, Iran, Italy to make sure they self isolate for 14 days before attending an appointment. And that anybody experiencing flu-like symptoms to postpone their appointments until they know they are not contaminated
6. Patients are welcome to bring their own towels if they wish to do so.
7. Shoes are requested to be removed before entering the treatment area.
8. And we are reassuring you that we wash and sanitise our hands before and after each patient.
If you have any further please queries do not hesitate to contact us.
Please take vitamin C
Best wishes Ercilia